Development Associate - Friends of ACL
Provides administrative support to Development Manager, Friends of ACL in donor gifts, database and list management, communications and implementation of donor access to tapings of ACL as it relates to the Friends of ACL and Waitlist membership programs. Additionally, supports cultivation, stewardship and activations around station events.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Provide administrative support of donor gifts and membership tracking:
- Maintain database functions and communications related to FOACL and Waitlist member status, including renewals, pledge entry and gift acknowledgement.
- Coordination and list management of donor databases.
- Administrative support in implementation of Friends of ACL program access to ACL tapings:
- Creates and coordinates all electronic announcements and invitations related to ACL tapings and FOACL newsletter.
- Implement ticketing system and RSVPs for donors, Board and Staff access to ACL tapings and other development events.
- Lead customer support efforts related to the ticketing system and RSVP of donors, Board and staff.
- Assist with Will Call functions on-site at ACL tapings at ACL Live at The Moody Theater and other development-related events.
- Supports efforts to ensure full studio audience for ACL tapings.
- Supports logistics, cultivation, stewardship and fulfillment of donor and sponsor deliverables at ACL Tapings, and other development events.
- Other duties as assigned by the Development Manager.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree with advanced degree desirable.
- Experience with Raiser’s Edge and Luminate is highly desired.
- Experience with AXS FanAccount or other ticketing systems are a plus.
- 1-2 years of customer service experience preferred
Knowledge & Skills:
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Capable of juggling multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment to meet deadlines.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office a must.
- Proficiency with Google Suite.
- Skills and confidence to efficiently and accurately work within a busy Development team.
- Be a contributing member of the Austin PBS Development team.
- Interact with members, donors, sponsors, underwriters, staff, Board and general public.
- Be able to work under the pressure of deadlines and be able to multitask.
- Must be willing to work events in person.
- Must be willing to work flexible hours for events, many outside of normal work day, including nights and weekends.
- Ability to lift boxes weighing up to 20 pounds.
- Stand for extended periods of time as required by events.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Competitive salary
- 401(k) with a company match plan (after 6 months with the company)
- 2 weeks paid vacation
- Competitive medical/dental/vision insurance
- Our offices are located in the brand new Austin PBS building at ACC Highland, centrally located with free parking, easy access to public transportation, and a number of restaurants in walking distance.
This is a full time hourly position that is currently hybrid. Hourly rate of $24/hr + commensurate with experience. Benefits
Austin PBS, KLRU-TV is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, age, national origin or disability.
To apply: Please email a resume to Julianna.firstname.lastname@example.org