Become a Member of the Friends of ACL Waitlist
Secure your spot on the waitlist today by making a donation to Austin PBS to become a member of the Friends of ACL Waitlist!
Waitlisters are invited to join the Friends of ACL - either 'Friends With a View' or 'Friends Up Front' entry levels. Learn more about the Waitlist FAQ & Policies.
**Attention**If you join the waitlist before September 30, you will be asked to renew your membership again for the new year. If you join on or after October 1, your waitlist membership will be valid through December 31 of the following year.
Austin PBS Friends of ACL Waitlist Membership Benefits
- Annual enrollment on the Friends of ACL Waitlist and saving your spot in the waitlist queue through the end of the calendar year.
- The opportunity to opt-in to win passes to attend ACL tapings through a giveaway. Winners will be chosen at random, based on capacity and available access. Winners will be notified via email about 3 days before the taping. The emails will be sent from ACL-Reservations@klru.org with more details on how to enter to win.
- Invitations to Austin PBS events and productions throughout the year.
- Access to Austin PBS Passport allowing you to watch your favorite PBS shows whenever and wherever you want. Catch up on a single episode or binge-watch full seasons anytime, anywhere — online and through your preferred streaming devices.
- Pre-sale access to purchase tickets to the annual Austin City Limits Hall of Fame Induction and Celebration.
- The warm and fuzzies knowing you are supporting Austin PBS, KLRU-TV, providing your community with access to quality content, community services and public events.
For questions or for more information, please contact:
Tel: (512) 890-1023
Become a Space Explorer With Ready Jet Go!
Here's Austin PBS's April educational fun pick!
Learn As You Grow With the New PBS KIDS Series Work It Out Wombats!
Here's Austin PBS's March educational fun pick!
Celebrate Women's History Month with Austin PBS
Celebrate Women's History Month with Austin PBS.