- Austin PBS, KLRU-TV Public File available on the FCC site
- 2021 Austin PBS, KLRU-TV Local Content & Service Report to the Community
- 2021 Austin PBS, KLRU-TV Impact Report
- Austin PBS, KLRU-TV Diversity and Non-Discrimination Policy 2019-2020
- Whistleblower Protection Policy 2019-2020
- EEO Public File Report (2014 with License Application)
- EEO Public File Report (2020-2021)
- IRS 990 - 2019 (FY 2020)
- IRS 990-T - 2019 (FY2020)
- Audited Financial Statement for FY 2021
CPB Annual Reports
- Annual Financial Report (AFR)
- CPB's Employment Statistical Report
- Station Activity Benchmark Survey (SABS) is available upon request.
Austin PBS, KLRU-TV Open Meetings Policy
Meetings of the Austin PBS, KLRU-TV Board of Trustees, its committees, and the Austin PBS, KLRU-TV Community Advisory Board are open to the public. All persons shall be permitted to attend any meeting of the board, or of any such committee or body, and no person shall be required, as a condition to attendance at any such meeting, to register such person’s name or to provide any other information.
Code of Integrity
Austin PBS, KLRU-TV supports the Public Media Code of Integrity. More information is available at http://www.codeofintegrity.org/
Closed Caption Certificate
All programming provided by Austin PBS, KLRU-TV complies with the closed captioning requirements published by the Federal Communications Commission as embodied in 47 C.F.R.§ 79.1, including regulations concerning closed captioning quality. Programming provided Austin PBS, KLRU-TV complies with these regulations by either: (i) satisfying the caption quality standards set forth in 47 C.F.R. § 79.1 (j) (2); (ii) adopting and following the “Video Programming Best Practices” set forth in 47 C.F.R.. § 79.1 (k) (1); or (iii) being subject to one or more of the captioning exemptions set forth in 47 C.F. R. § 79.1 (d), including programming for which the audio is in a language other than English or Spanish and that is not scripted programming that can be captioned using the “electronic news room” technique; interstitial material, promotional announcements, and public service announcements that are 10 minutes or less in duration; and/or programming that consists primarily of non-vocal music.