Austin PBS, KLRU-TV is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, age, national origin or disability.
To view our internship opportunities, please visit austinpbs.org/internships.
- Digital Content Manager, Austin PBS
- Chief Marketing Officer
- Development Associate - Friends of ACL
- Manager - eCommerce & Retail Merchandising
- Director of Archives
- Production Coordinator
Austin PBS Full Time Employee Benefits
- 16 paid holidays
- 12 vacation days
- 12 sick leave days
- Medical, dental and vision benefits effective the first day of the following month (company covers the majority of employee benefit costs)
- Long-term Disability (company paid)
- Short-Term Disability (company paid)
- Flexible Spending Account
- Safe Harbor 403 (b) plan (4% monthly contribution)
- Life insurance (company paid)
- Employee Assistance Program with 6 free counseling sessions
- Austin City Limits Taping Passes based on rotating basis and when available
- Watch production of Overheard with Evan Smith and Central Texas Gardener based on employee’s work schedule
- Business Casual work environment