Friends of ACL RSVP Instructions
Need help? We’re here for you. Below are the basics to login to your RSVP account and claim passes. Note each membership level works a bit differently. Need more help, don’t hesitate to reach out to us at ACL-Reservations@klru.org.
- Please RSVP during the reservation period. The RSVP system is open on the day you receive the invitation (approximately 2 weeks prior to the taping) and closes on the reservation deadline noted on the invitation. Austin PBS reserves the right to fill unclaimed seats after the RSVP period closes to ensure a full studio audience.
- If you need to cancel your reservation, please do so as soon as possible by emailing ACL-Reservations@klru.org. We want to ensure a full studio audience and will work to fill your seat otherwise.
- Be sure to add ACL-Reservations@klru.org and email@example.com to your safe-senders list to ensure delivery of Friends of ACL communications and eticket delivery.
How to set or change your password – New or Forgotten
On the AXS Fan Account log-in page, enter your email address and click the “Reset Your Password” option. You will receive an email from AXS with a link allowing you to reset your password. The link is time-sensitive and will expire after 6 hours.
BALCONY-LEVEL RSVP (Friends with a View)
- Use the RSVP link provided in the email invite (this link changes with each taping). When prompted to log in to your AXS account. Your username is your email address. If you are a new member and need a password or have forgotten, use the ‘Reset Password’ option.
- When prompted for an Offer Promotion Code, use the full email address of the primary contact on the Friends of ACL membership. Hit "submit".
- You will be taken to a seat map to select your preferred seats (please do not leave single seats). Once selected, click “Check Out.”
- Choose your delivery method:
- Print-at-Home: You will receive a confirmation email immediately; followed shortly by a second email with the subject "ACLtv Taping ETicket" with your Print-at-Home Passes attached in PDF format. Print for entry.
- Flash Mobile Delivery: You’ll receive an email confirming mobile tickets have been delivered to your account in the AXS App on your mobile phone. Follow instructions in email to download the AXS App. Show the QR code for entry.
- When you have selected your delivery option, click “Continue” and “Confirm Purchase”.